Philips LCD TV, BBC Red Button No Longer Works
Model Code: 19PLF5522D/05, 20PLF5522D/05, 23PLF5522D/05, 37PLF5522D/05, 42PLF5522D/05, 47PLF5522D/05
How to update the firmware:
- Switch the set to digital mode and then unplug the set from the mains outlet socket.
- Insert the supplied PCMCIA module into the Common Interface slot on the rear of the set and switch on.
- The set will detect the software and complete the update. The onscreen progress bar will indicate the status. (Total process takes approximately 10 minutes or less)
- Unplug the set and remove the PCMCIA.
- Switch the set back on and re-tune. The procedure is now complete.
Uploading this specific software to ANY OTHER model may damage the digital module rendering the unit non repairable.
Will send you the card to update the TVs firmware. Once you have used the item, all we ask is for it to be returned in a timely manner using the same packaging and pre-printed returns label. Spared Parts will refund *£20.00 to your Card account, making this product only £10.00